3/11/2009

Day 2 Home - The Siding Job

Dad's new garage is pretty amazing with all then bells and whistles. However anytime it's windy you can hear the siding pounding on the garage from what seems to be miles away. Well this morning my intent was to fix it with a few screws and dad was willing to let me have at it. Well 5 minutes into the job he's added to what would have been a 5 minute job, with extras that actually took over a few hours. Needless to say, the job is done and all in all it was a good day. Mom took Scarlett out today and treated her to a facial that was won over 4 years ago on a weight loss bet between her and my sister Dawn. I took advantage of the time and road my motorcycle for 4 hours. Dad and I also went to the movies and watched, "The Watchmen". My advice, don't waste your time!
Dad and Scarlett
Mom and Dad's German Shepherd's; from left to right: Rocko & Max. You can always tell them apart by looking at their ears. Max has a floppy one.

I like to fly, but I don't like to stand 12 feet on a ladder with loose fresh dirt. Dad's garage, Dad's risk.


Scarlett is taking the pictures documenting everything

No comments: